Wellness Day 22/1/21
Tomorrow, I will not be posting any official tasks or work for your child to complete. We will also have a 'Zoom Free' day.
I would like you to use this time as you feel fit or as a 'Wellness Day'.
Some great activities to complete:
- Have a lie in (if those things aren't a distant memory!).
- Engage in some free flow play with your child.
- Catch up on any work your child hasn't completed (only if you feel necessary, but please remember that we are in a pandemic and doing your best is definitely enough!).
- Play fun games.
- Go for a long walk.
- Zoom a family member and have afternoon tea with them.
- Watch a film together.
- Take some time to plan for next week's home learning whilst setting your child off to work on Numbots.
- Listen to relaxing music and paint/colour/draw together.
Whatever way you choose to spend your day, please remember to congratulate yourself on the wonderful job you have done with home learning so far!!
I know it isn't an easy task, especially if you have jobs or have a number of children you are home schooling at the same time!!
Chin up and remember... Home Schooling will soon be a thing from the past!!
Have a lovely weekend,